Address: 46-336 Haiku Road, Kaneohe
Opening hours for Haiku Gardens:
- Monday and Tuesday – 8am to 3pm
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 8am to 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday – Closed
HOW DO I GET TO HAIKU GARDENS
BY CAR – From Waikiki – Take the I-H-1W and HI-63N to Haiku Road. Turn left onto Haiku Road.
14.8 miles/Forty minutes.
Or take Ala Wai Boulevarde and McCully Street to I-H-1W, then take HI-61N N/Pali Highway to HI-83N. Follow HI-83N to Haiku Road in Heeia.
15.8 miles/Forty three minutes.
Haiku Gardens are open to the public and also for couples wishing to hold their wedding ceremony and wedding reception in lush tropical surroundings. Follow the trail around the pond and keep an eye out for koi fish and bullfrogs.
For details on wedding packages contact Haiku Gardens Weddings – Telephone 808 247 0605, Fax 808 247 5886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your stroll around the gardens stop in at Haleiwa Joe’s restaurant and sit back and take in the serenity.
Telephone: 808 247 6671
- Dinner – Monday to Thursday – 5pm to 9pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 4.30pm to 10pm
- Sunday Brunch – 9.30am to 2pm
- Happy Hour – (lounge only) – Monday to Friday – 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Haleiwa Joe’s sign – Haiku Gardens
Baby Cake Haleiwa Joe’s